toms Sko|toms Sko for salg
toms Sko billig
3. toms Sko billig Washington reportedly played RG3 as a scout team safety this week. I guess this vindicates former Texas coach Mack Brown and proves he was right all along to recruit RG3 as a defensive back and not a safety. It’s time to get that guy an NFL job. In fact, he’d be a great fit in Washington once Jay Gruden gets fired.
4. toms Sko billig Word is that Dan Snyder and the people he employs are trying to humiliate RG3 so he quits. That’s to be expected of an organization run by terrible human beings. But can the networks please stop showing Griffin on the sideline after every good or bad play? He’s a third-string quarterback who doesn’t dress. His reactions shouldn’t and don’t matter. Please stop trying to catch him in an emotion that can make him look bad. Don’t help Snyder smear the guy. O.K., thanks, networks. Thanks for listening. Everything else you do is absolutely outstanding.
5. Matt Cavanaugh is Washington’s quarterbacks coach. He has overseen the final destruction of RG3 and whatever you would call Kirk Cousins’ development. Before coming to Washington, he was Jay Cutler’s quarterback coach in Chicago. Before that, he was Mark Sanchez’s quarterbacks coach with the Jets. Before that, he was the offensive coordinator at Pitt, where he managed to make a Big East offense featuring LeSean McCoy pedestrian. Before that, he was offensive coordinator of Brian Billick’s Baltimore Ravens, which should have ended his career full-stop. I’m not sure if it’s more surprising that Cavanaugh keeps getting jobs or that someone this skilled at ruining quarterbacks has never been employed by the Browns. I suppose that’s his next job.
6. toms Sko billig If I had a kid who made Eli Manning Faces, I would spend all day telling him terrible news for my own personal enjoyment. I suppose this would make me a bad parent, but big deal. That’s one of the things I’d tell the kid to earn the delicious Eli Faces: “You are stuck with an awful father.” Then I’d laugh and laugh and laugh.
7. toms Sko billig Hey, who out there loves Houston Texans football andShakespeare?! I know. We all do!
toms Sko billig Bill O’Brien: “A quarterback, a quarterback! My Watt for a quarterback!”
Texans GM: “Keep losing, my coach. And I’ll draft you a quarterback.”
toms Sko billig O’Brien: “Yes! I have set my life upon Mallett, and now I’ll watch this season die.”
8. toms Sko billig It appears that new Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio decided to dye his hair blonde. He is a 52-year old man.
Assuming Jack Del Rio's hair cut is on command from Mark Davis. pic.twitter.com/SB0EObdCFc
— Nick King (@King_TV) September 13, 2015
This after sports radio host Colin Cowherd debuted a horrific dye job during college football coverage on FOX Sports after moving to California. The California water ban really needs to be expanded to include all fluids, including bottled dyes. If we’re all going to die of thirst, at least don’t make our last vision be of terrible hair.
9.toms Sko billig Panthers star linebacker Luke Kuechly got hurt on Sunday. Ravens defensive leader Terrell Suggs got knocked out for the season. Clearly the NFL needs to do away with the preseason and Week 1. Let’s just have a 15-game season and then no one will ever get hurt. Hooray!
10. toms Sko billig Nick Foles, Jeremy Maclin, and LeSean McCoy all played well and won games on Sunday. Marcus Mariota had maybe the best debut ever by an NFL quarterback. It wouldn’t be fair to judge Chip Kelly’s moves after one game, but if the Eagles lose their opener Monday night, I implore you to listen to Philadelphia sports radio for the entertainment experience of your life.
11.toms Sko billig The best part about Sunday’s action was that it didn’t include the Patriots. So we were free from DeflateGate talk or coverage of any new Patriots-related Gates, Headset or otherwise. I propose we have the Patriots always play on days other than Sundays so NFL fans can continue in this bliss of NFL Sundays having nary a mention of Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and friends. Plus, if the NFL is going to keep us all home from church to watch football, the least they can do is not celebrate pure evil on Sundays, right?
toms Sko billig